Music on the Trail 2023
Thanks to a generous grant from Vermont Community Foundation, we featured five local musicians from June through October in 2023 performing on different sections of the Bristol Trail Network.
- June: Va et Vient (trio) on High School Trail
- July: Daddy Longlegs trio on Coffin Loop
- August: Caleb Elder (duo or trio) on Dump Trail
- September: Tim McKenzie (solo) on Basin Street Trail
- October: Rodrigo Placencia (solo) on Business Park Loop
Thank you to our Music on the Trail team for pulling this together: David Gusakov, Anne Wallace, and Katherine Fanelli. Thank you to Rebekah Everest for the poster design. And thank you again to Vermont Community Foundation (Spark Grant) for funding.
For more information about the Bristol Trail Network, contact Trail Coordinator Porter Knight